Saturday, December 1, 2012

Domain Updates + Snow Daze


A couple months ago this blog was offline for a while when I forgot to renew the domain name, which was followed by a week of misadventures with Google's nonexistent customer service. When I went to renew the domain I found out, to my surprise, that the domain marcuskwameblog.com had apparently been snatched up by someone else overseas. I'm pretty sure their name isn't Marcus Kwame, but I guess they liked the name. The moral of the story is if you are trying to get to my blog use this address: www.marcuskwame.blogspot.com. If you have Bloggin' Out bookmarked, update the address.

In other news, most of my creative energy in recent months has been spent on the comic book, Snow Daze. If you're interested in comics or good stories check it out.

No comments: